Thursday, March 24, 2011

Trying to keep up with MamaTea.

The Jones' just aren't as interesting. I don't need to keep up with them.

The other day, MamaTea posted pictures of her swamped Minnesota area. Mine really can't keep up, but I thought I'd show you what spring is bringing to our neck of the ... desert.

See that lake out there? That's pasture.

And that? That's a road.

Terribly fun to drive through. Lots of squeals. The kids liked it too.

This picture doesn't show what I wanted it to show - those big snow chunks? They're rushing by faster than I can run. That water is *moving*.

But then again, I can't run that fast right now. I *am* only 6 or so weeks away from having a baby.

OK, I'm back. Had to go breathe into a paper bag.

And, as Mama Tea had happen, we just got more snow on top of that! As they say in this area - "We are thankful for the moisture."

After all, spring means mud and anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you seeds.

4 comments:

Cindy's Custom Creations said...

Who knew you had icebergs there? And really- only 6 weeks away? Wow!

the Goodwife said...

Well good gracious, how in the world did I miss that you are expecting a little bundle of love?? Congrats!

Catcreek said...

How did I miss out on that little tidbit? Congratulations! Oh, looking forward to new little baby pictures!

kelly said...

oh wow.

six weeks to go.

the fastest, longest six weeks of your life.

I'll keep you in my thoughts over the coming weeks - happy birthing vibes coming your way!