Saturday, November 28, 2009

Looking at it through her eyes.

I was organizing pictures tonight and came across these pictures that Hannah took a few months ago.

We'd been out working with the horses and I asked her to put my camera around her neck and hold onto it. When I unloaded the card that night, these were on it.

That's me off in the distance in the arena - putting some time on Daisy before we rode together.

This is after I started ponying her on Princess. You can see Ains' boot in front of my leg where she was riding.

A close-up. "So I could remember her scratching place when we came in the house."

Cygnus trotting beside us.

Oh, dear. That's too be expected, I suppose.

This one, however ... this one took more effort and planning.

This was taken as I was tying the pony to the trailer. I look just about as tired as I felt.

It's interesting, and sometimes surprising, to see what kids think is important enough to take pictures of. This time? Not so surprising. Mother, pony, puppy, and butts.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Love the last sentence!

Most of the pics my kids take I end up deleting but some are gems.

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Awwww, lovely. And very funny, too! You need to give her your camera more often. :-)

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

She has your eye for photography - these are great :)

Country Girl said...

Nice picutres. I too love looking through the pics the kids take. They have a whole different perspective on the world. Love it!