Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch.

That's the name of our local pumpkin patch. They don't have to be inventive - the owners are 70 years old.

This is where we get our squash every year - my husband loves squash - because they have so many different kinds.

Last year he tried the Sweetmeat and loved it, so we're getting more of those this year in addition to his favorite spaghetti squash.

I always grab pie pumpkins also, and the girls get decorative squashes and pumpkins.

And, yes, we always need the wheelbarrows.

6 comments:

Garden Pheenix said...

*Squeak!*

I do so absolutely stupidly love pumpkins, squashes and gourds of all kinds! I am jealous hehehe

jimmycrackedcorn said...

I love the capris with winter boots! :)

Cindy said...

That looks like so much fun!

Annie said...

Oh my gosh! Squash heaven!

daharja said...

Yummy - pumpkinmania!

Sue, Joe and Michael Webber said...

What a great place! I have to say that in the UK we bought one pumpkin a year for Halloween!! It wasn't until we moved to NZ and dicovered they make darned good eating andare so easy to grow. I shudder now at the waste every year on the UK, they know not what they do! ;-D