Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's now fall.

The snow is gone and the weather's nice for playing...

when the wind's not 40 miles per hour.

Wind around here means tree branches for my goats. Since they're on a nice grass and clover pasture, they love it when they get browse dragged to them.

Our fully fenced front yard means that I don't always have to drag branches to them. I shut all of the gates and let them clean up our leaves while the kids ride bikes in the driveway.

It's easier than raking.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice lawnmower! Reminds me of how I always miss your pigs when we are done visiting. It seems such a waste to throw out some of our food waste that I know a little piggy would just love.

Throwback at Trapper Creek said...

Just read the header instead of just looking, and noticed the 10 mph increase. Yikes, we hear the Gorge winds roaring by, but are safely tucked behind the mountain.:)

Garden Pheenix said...

lol Hey! I did paint it myself. Thanks ^_^ What did you want to commission me to paint? I am totally not pro but lets see what we can work out :c)

~GP