Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Limbo sucks.

I don't like it. So I decided last night that I was going to behave as if we're not going anywhere. Which we may not be, of course. 'Tis limbo I'm in after all. So last night I made that decision, this morning I wake up to this...



and this...



and this...



You get the idea.



The weather seems to be in limbo also.



Makes me feel like I'm making the right decision. The best 'last frost date' around here is May 15, so I'm still on track, not too far behind.

And I've just received word from the woman I bought Beauty (my first goat due) from that she may be giving me triplets, so I should watch out for that. As if checking on her five times a day isn't enough, now I'll be out there every hour. She's going to give birth just to get me off her back.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I was wondering if you'd had any news, but didn't want to bring it up.

Agreed. Limbo sucks. That's why it was one of the circles of hell. :-/

Wishing you peace and resolution...

RunninL8 said...

still under snow up here on the mountain as well.
...but it wont be long now!

Healing Green said...

Oh, snow. I am so sorry. I know you were just as excited as me that spring was "here."

Your decision about how to apporach the limbo though is great -- the more you just go with the flow, and allow things to come into your life rather than trying to fight the current or prepare for every eventuality, the more pleasantly surprised you will be. At least, it always works for me :) Enjoy every moment you have at your farm, and trust that everything will work out to your best advantage.