Sunday, June 29, 2008

I was going to post about how I have no time to type any type of useful post, but... I have no time. Funny thing about this life and the chores - you have all the time in the world to write posts in your head, but no time to actually write them on the computer. I'm the walking dead right now - soooo tired.

Today we got a bigger pen made for the chickens, last of the tomatoes transplanted, pigs picked up to take to the butcher, and all the regular chores done. And laundry. Always, always laundry.

And now a baby's awake and I must go.

4 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Sending you energy.... :-)

green said...

And to think that I'll be chasing nieces and nephews around in just 1 week!

I am looking forward to seeing ya'll!

Nita said...

I don't see how you do it all with little ones. Mine is big enough to help now, and we still are tired. I hate the feeling when I go to bed that I'm dreading the next day, and now that I'm older, even though I don't feel old, I see time going sooo fast. Looking forward to your posts, when they come.

Robin said...

I'm LOL at your description of writing posts in your head, only to have them evaporate before ever hitting the screen. And I don't have any littles anymore like you do. You have an impressive amount of work on your hands there!