Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I'm sorry it's been so long between posts. We've been busy here starting seeds, planning out the garden, lambing, watching our owls, chasing away randy neighbor dogs that want to flirt with my husband's dog, going to the auction, and having a baby.

Here's our newest addition. He joined our family early Monday morning, and in that strange, unexplainable but undeniable way, he already fits like he's always been here.



My husband got me this hammock for my birthday so that I can work in the garden while my baby is nearby and safe out of my daughters' reach. We have a lovely maple tree right outside of the garden. I'm hoping it works as well as I imagine it will.

7 comments:

Farmgirl_dk: said...

Yay - Congratulations!! He's gorgeous! But, but...what's his name? How was labor? How much did he weigh? What does the rest of the family think? So many questions!
That little hammock looks adorable. All the best to you again!!

sugarcreekstuff said...

What an adorable baby. We do want details, when you have the time.

Aurora said...

Congratulations! He looks so sweet!

Christy said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! And the hammock looks awesome.

Cindy said...

Congrats Niamh! He's quite handsome. *hugs*

Jen said...

Congratulations! And welcome, little one!

LannaM said...

Congratulations! What a little cutie. :) Where'd you get the hammock? I'm intrigued, especially if I can keep the other kiddos away from it and babe... ;)